How to Batik
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to enhance your cotton garments with batik (resist dye technique). All it takes is some batik wax, cantik, batik dye and some imagination."
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
- Batik wax
- Batik dye
- Cantik (Indonesian batik tool to hold the wax) but you can use a straw or pipette, or even a spoon.
- Paint brush
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
Purple Lightning Tie Dye Shirt
How to Use Tulip One Step Fashion Dye
Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
Swirl Tie Dye Technique
How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
Crumple Tie Dye Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hyperreality Sweater
- Elysium Scarf
- Sinum Bag
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- DIY Mini Bird Bath
- Recycled Gift Wrap Wreath
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- 20 Awesome Coloring Pages For Men
- Reusable Fabric Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home