DIY Distressed Galvanized Metal
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This craft is probably better to do outside. Use a hose. All you do is apply the toilet bowl cleaner all over the surface of the metal you are distressing, and give it a good scrubbing with a piece of steel wool. Then, just leave it sitting there for about half an hour. If it isnt to your liking after a half hour, leave it until it is. Lastly, rinse it off really well. And that is it! You have effectlively distressed your shiny metal object!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Top 5 New Years Resolutions for Crafting
- How to Seal Glitter
- Goal Tracker
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- How to Choose the Best Craft Glue
- How to Save a Puzzle
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
- How to Remove Mod Podge
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Bernie’s Mittens To Crochet
- Misty Sunrise Shawl
- Winding Cables Scarf
- Valentine's Day Coupon Book For Kids
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home