11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you have lots of pens, pencils, and other small stationery lying around , you need to make this. Fast, easy and looks great."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Empty Milk Cartons
- Old Newspapers
Wash and dry the empty milk cartons.
Cut off the tops of the milk cartons at different heights using a cutter.
Take old news papers and cut out in small random shapes.
Glue newspaper shapes on to the cartons.
Let it dry.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Framed Wafer Thin Die Storage
Dollar Store Spice Rack
Washi Tape and Dauber Storage
Homework Command Center
Upcycled Decorated Porcelain Canisters for Craft Storage
8 Mason Jar Ideas to Keep You Organized
Framed Earring Organizer
Water Bottle Supply Organizer Recycled Craft
DIY Mason Storage Jars
Upcycled Craft Tool Caddy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home