Dollar Store Desk Organizers Easy Craft Project
If you need a little help getting organized, DIY storage ideas can be just what the doctor ordered. This Dollar Store Desk Organizers Easy Craft Project is perfect for anyone who needs help locating those office supplies that mysteriously disappear from their desk. Best of all, this is a kid-friendly craft that the whole family can work on together. In addition to dollar store items, you can use empty cereal boxes and leftover wrapping paper - it's a great way to clear out your stash of craft supplies. Home storage ideas don't have to inspire groans and procrastination. When you make this easy organizer, you'll find yourself motivated to get organized.
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Leftover wallpaper
- Empty cereal box
- Dollar store plastic glasses
- Okay, start off my marking the lines all around the cereal box.
- I used 3 inch for all the sides except for the first. It measures 2 inch.
- Wrap your box in the wall paper or scrapbook paper.
- Since the theme of my room is Zebra Print so it was a must to incorporate it inside the project too.
- You must’ve noticed the jars are a bit uneven so I left the top part uncovered and wrapped it with yarn instead.
- Here are the plastic glasses that you can find at a dollar store.
- I spray painted one of them yellow to add a pop of color and to put it all together wrapped them in yarn.
- I also wrapped yarn on the box as it felt really empty and boring.
Read NextDollar Store Spice Rack