Denim Chevron Cushion
By: Vicky Myers from vickymyerscreations.co.uk
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have lots of denim scraps left over from other recycling projects? This denim cushion is perfect for utilizing them... Strips of denim are sewn to create a chevron effect. The cushion has a zip on the reverse. The denim is combined with a satin ribbon, the rag edges of the denim create a lovely contrast in texture. Choose any color ribbon to tie in with your home decor. This cushion makes a fabulous gift."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial