Oven Mitt Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Oven mitts make a great gift for a housewarming or wedding shower. Give a couple of these in a fabric that matches the recipient's style along with some baking pans and you've got a great gift. You can quickly and easily sew one up using this free printable pattern and tutorial. Even beginning sewists can complete this project. It does not require much fabric either, so it is a great one for using up some of your larger scrap pieces leftover from other projects."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- woven cotton fabric for outside and lining
- insulated batting
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bunches of Bobbles Blanket
- Broken Rib Scarf
- Popsicle Stick Bracelet
- Norwood Park
- DIY Painted Summer Beach Bag with Heat Transfer Vinyl
- How to Square up and True up Fabric
- DIY Girls Hair Clip Holder
- Card Sketch Organization Using a Recipe Box
- Butterfly Life Cycle for Kids : Metamorphosis
- 52 things I love about you
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home