Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Upcycle a candlewick bedspread into handtowels. The trim on the bedspread makes a great trim for the towels as well."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Sweetest Mini Christmas Stocking Garland - Free Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Mini Felt Hand Sewn Christmas Stockings
- Ruffled Scrap Fabric Towel
- Fabric Chain Link Garland
- 31 Free Sewing Patterns
- Cutesy Hot Water Bottle Slip
- Pretty Patterned Pinwheel Pillow
- Round Pencil Pouch
- Easiest DIY Sewn Poncho
- Belle Sleeve Top Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- Santa's Sweet Sleigh
- Diy 3d Paper Star Christmas Decorations
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home