Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Upcycle a candlewick bedspread into handtowels. The trim on the bedspread makes a great trim for the towels as well."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Face Mask - Protect The Supply Of Medical Masks For Medical & 1st Responders Workers.
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- How to Make a Hanging Shoe Organizer
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- Easy To Sew Kid's Medical Mask
- Halloween 3d Face Mask Pattern
- Diy Kids Face Mask In Under 10 Minutes
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Free Baby Swaddle Pattern
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home