Denim Drink Cozy
Let Dad hold on to his beloved jeans, or at least a part of them, by turning them into this Denim Drink Cozy by Jennifer Neill. A collection of cozies would make special and unique Father's Day gifts for dads, grandpas, and uncles alike!
- Old jeans
- Drink cozy
- Cut a 4.5 x 10 inch strip from your jeans.
- On a different piece of the jeans (the leg piece works well), trace around the bottom of a can onto the wrong side of the fabric and cut it out 1/2 larger all around to allow for the seam allowance.
- Sew the strip of jean material, right sides together, to form a cylinder.
- Pin the circle to the bottom of the cylinder. Make sure the jeans are inside-out and the circle is pinned like this:
- Sew the circle to the cozy then turn right side out. Slip in a Coke and enjoy!
Read NextChristmas Table Runner