Vintage-Inspired DIY Apron
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The perfect vintage apron can be hard to find, particularly the really brilliant ones with a detachable towel. Have you seen these vintage beauties? They truly are a work of geniusas are many antique aprons. In this tutorial, youll learn not only how to make your own vintage apron, but youll do it with a vintage pillowcase, and youll do it without a sewing machine. Yep, a no-sew apron! Exciting, yes?"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home