Leprechaun Wine Cork Bear
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Quick and easy tutorial using recycled wine corks and a champagne cork. Make the basic bear, then create the Leprechaun. Takes about a hour to make start to finish! He looks cute on a shelf or any holiday display for St. Patrick's Day. Use recycled corks from a wedding or special occasion for a lasting memento of the event. Also visit Make it easy crafts for Valentine bear, and bow tie bear!"
- Champagne cork
- wine corks
- mini cork stopper
- acrylic paint
- 22 gauge wire
- tiny pompoms
- cork sheet
- craft knife
- Hot glue gun
- felt scraps
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewn Crochet Hook Organizer Pattern
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home