Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I know you’ve seen the adorable mason jar lid pumpkins that have been floating around the web for several years now. It’s a great way to add a little fall to your home decor and it’s perfect for recycling your used canning lids. I’ll not only show you how to make a pumpkin from mason jar lids, I’ll share several different ideas for decorating them as well. I buy a ton of mason jars, but not for canning like most people. I make a lot of luminaries, and projects like these fall mason jars, it’s just something I love to do. There’s something about the glow of a candle flickering through glass that I just love!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
24-25 canning bands
2 pipe cleaners or yarn/string
4 cinnamon sticks
Raffia ribbon, twine or string
Silk flowers berries, etc
- Hot glue gun
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Dollar Store Bird's Nest
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- 15+ Summer Scarf Patterns
- Valentines Backdrop
- How To Make A Bunny Wreath
- 17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Fall Kitchen Towels with Heat Transfer Vinyl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home