15+ Summer Scarf Patterns
Discover summer scarf knitting patterns and free crochet summer scarf patterns in this roundup.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Explore a variety of summer scarf patterns to make this season. If you haven't already, now is the time to get started making them! View this collection of lightweight scarves for summer and get inspired with new knit and crochet projects to make.
Since scarves can be worn all year round, they are a must-have accessory. Summer scarf patterns can be used to add color to a basic ensemble, or in place of a necklace to add layers. The best part is that by making them yourself, you can create a variety to match all of your outfits at a lower cost versus store-bought scarves. Choose your favorite fabric or yarn and make a practical and cute addition to your wardrobe with this collection of summer scarf patterns.
Summer Crochet Scarf Patterns
Crochet scarves are light enough to wear during the summer season. If paired with a plain top, you can use more creative and bold patterns.
- Beginner Crochet Posy Scarf
This fun scarf is a great pattern for beginners. The colorful flowers make it perfect for spring and summer.
- Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern
This twirly scarf makes a fun accessory! You'll never believe how easy it is to crochet...you may even have time to make 2 or 3!
- Pineapple Crochet Scarf
Who doesn't love a unique crochet pattern? This pineapple scarf is one of a kind, and you can rest assured that you probably won't see anything like it!
- Flower Motif Scarf
This is one crochet scarf pattern that you'll love! This beautiful scarf makes a great gift, and is the perfect accessory to a formal summer evening outfit.
- Light and Lacy Scarf
This cute and short scarf looks great with almost any outfit. They work up quickly so you can make a few to match all your favorite outfits.
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
Get the look you love without the price tag with this awesome Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf. This lovely infinity scarf is great for year-round comfort.
- Skinny Minny Crochet Scarf
This skinny scarf provides warmth against cool summer breezes and adds a wonderful accent color to your outfit.
- Mocha Skinny Scarf
One of the cutest lightweight scarves out there! The tapered ends give this scarf a ribbon-like quality.
- Lacy Scarf
This gorgeous lace scarf pattern has wide holes for breathability but also adds a layer of warmth for summer nights.
Find more of our favorite crochet projects for summer in 31 Summer Crochet Patterns
Knitted Summer Scarf Patterns
Knit scarves are great for more than keeping you warm in the winter, they're stylish, too! Use a lighter yarn with these scarves to make them the perfect summer companion.
- A Green Lace Scarf
Nothing says summer like bright and fun colors, and this green scarf is perfect for those cool summer nights. This knit scarf pattern also makes a great gift.
- Skinny Scarf or Belt
This fun scarf serves 2 purposes...it can be a fun and fashionable belt, or a thin and stylish scarf! It works up quickly and is great for beginners.
- Thread and Yarn Scarf
This light and lacy scarf is great for the warmer months. It's perfect for a night out on the town or a quick run to the store.
- Diagonal Baktus Lace Scarf
This artistic scarf is just the fashion accessory you need for a tee and jeans outfit. It's unique and feminine and makes a for a fun and fast project.
- Knit Scarflette
This little mini scarf is great for the summertime. It's small enough to keep your neck warm during unseasonably cool days, yet small enough not to overheat you during the warmer months.
- Revenge of the Kea
Create a fun skinny shawl scarf with rows of bold colors for summer. Inspired by Austrailia's Kea parrot.
Find scarf patterns for every season in 68 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
What is your favorite summer accessory?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Spring And Summer Flower Printables
- Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
- How To Use Fake Flowers To Decorate For Spring
- Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
- How To Make A Bunny Wreath
- Build A Snowman Printable
- 15+ Summer Scarf Patterns
- Carrot Garland Decoration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- Knit Linen Stitch Blanket
- How To Make Elastic Hair Ties (no Sew)
- Dc Comics Mother's Day Cards
- Richmond Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home