Scrapbooker's Tip: Preserve Old Newspaper Clippings
Follow this simple solution to keepi newspaper clippings looking great and preserve your memories!
- Mix one quart of club soda with one tablet of milk of magnesia.
- Let tablet dissolve completely and stir mixture well.
- Pour mixture into a small, shallow pan (a pie tin works perfectly for this).
- Lay newspaper clipping flat in the pan and soak for one to two hours.
- Remove clipping carefully and let dry on a soft towel until there is no more moisture left.
- The clipping is now preserved for many years to come.