Vintage Paper Tutorial
Get some scrapbook style ideas with this Vintage Paper Tutorial. Using an ink pad and a piece of paper, you can create a "stain" that will make anything look vintage. DIY projects can be chic and stylish!
- Whatever relevant craft you are working on and would like to ink (although it may be worth trying it out on a piece of scrap paper first)
- An ink pad
- Get the item you want to ink and your ink pad.
- At a 90 degree angle run the edge of your paper along the ink pad. This provides just a touch of color around the edges.
- To get a more defined look put the paper at 45 degrees and brush it towards you across the ink pad, in short quick strokes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.