Mom Scrapbook Layout
This memorial Scrapbook layout from Spellbinders is great for vintage photos of mom and features the Borderabilities Grand Die Template for this quick yet elegant piece.
- Spellbinders Templates S4-043 Daisy Patch Edgeability, S4-142 Long Classic Rectangles, Large, S4-144 Long Classic Rectangles, Small, S7-003 Grand Daisy Border
- WorldWin Lt. Totally Tan ColorMates
- Glorious Green DoubleMates cardstocks
- Fancy Pants rub-ons
- Copic Melon, Olive, Orange Spica Pens
- Green patterned paper
- automatic tape gun
- Trim a 12" x 12" sheet of Glorious Green cardstock to 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" and adhere to a 12" x 12" sheet of Lt. Totally Tan cardstock.
- Mat the photo using the green cardstock and a 1/8" border. Adhere it to green patterned paper leaving a ¼" border.
- The Daisy Edge Border (S7-003) is cut from Lt. Totally Tan cardstock, using the reverse stenciling process: Cover the inside of the border die with Adirondak Lemonade Pigment Ink, then cut and emboss as usual.
- Remove the die and color the swirls, dots and leaves with a green glitter pen and use an orange one for the centers of the daisies.
- Using the Daisy Patch Edgeability (S4-043), cut/emboss one of the small daisies as you did with the border die.
- Computer generate your journaling and print it on tan cardstock. Cut/emboss it using one of the small Long Classic Rectangles. The green patterned paper used as a mat will be cut and embossed from a larger Long Classic Rectangle die.
- Again using the tan cardstock, cut/emboss an even larger Long Classic Rectangle from the large set.
- Adhere the border, photo, journaling block and daisy to the dark green background. Finish by adding a rub on to the lower left corner.
Read NextDinosaur Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.