Autumn Landscape Scrapbooking Page
As you begin scrapbooking for the fall, make sure to check out the Autumn Landscape Scrapbooking page. This scrapbook page layout is the perfect way to display your fall photographs. Full of texture and fall colors, your page will look truly autumnal. This is the perfect project for those beginning scrapbookers looking to add a touch of fall to their scrapbooks. Follow this tutorial and you'll have the perfect autumn addition to your scrapbooks.
- CraftBond™ glue spots, thin-mini
- CraftBond™ dot runner, permanent
- CraftBond™ foam mounting tape
- X-ACTO® designer series 12" rotary paper trimmer
- X-ACTO® designer series 9" paper trimmer
- X-ACTO® designer series 6" precision Tip scissors
- X-ACTO® designer series scallop 4 pack decorative edge scissors
- X-ACTO® designer series 12" metal ruler
- One each, 12" x 12" cardstock: brown, orange textured, gold textured
- One each, 12" x 12" scrapbook paper: brown leaf print, orange plaid, ivory with leaf prints
- 12 1/2" length of 3/8" wide green variegated ribbon
- Six 2 1/2" various colored die cut leaves
- Vellum title, 7/8" x 10 1/2", "Take time to watch the leaves turn."
- Die cut words 1" x 3 1/2", "The Great Outdoors"
- Three 4" x 6" photos (two horizontal, one vertical)
Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer to trim papers: orange plaid paper 11" x 11 1/2"; brown leaf paper 9 1/2" square; and ivory leaf paper 8 1/4" square. Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 12" Metal Ruler to help in aligning papers on scrapbook page. Center orange plaid paper onto brown cardstock with wider borders on sides. Use CraftBond™ Permanent Dot Runner to attach. Align brown leaf paper onto lower right corner of orange plaid paper and use Dot Runner to attach. Use X-ACTO® Scallop Pack Decorative Edges Scissors (Colonial) to trim around ivory leaf paper. Align 1/4" from bottom and right edge of brown leaf paper and use Dot Runner to attach.
Use Rotary Paper Trimmer to cut 2 1/4" x 12" strip from orange textured cardstock and 1 1/4" x 11 1/4" strip from gold textured cardstock. Center vellum title onto gold textured cardstock and use Dot Runner to attach ends (only) of vellum title to cardstock. Center and attach gold cardstock strip to orange cardstock strip with Dot Runner. Then, approx. 1" down from top edge of scrapbook page, attach heading.
Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 6" Precision Tip Scissors to cut ribbon. Align ribbon approx. 1" from left edge of scrapbook page. Attach with Dot Runner.
- Use X-ACTO® Designer Series 9" Paper Trimmer to cut photos. Plan placement of photos, leaves and die cut title. To give photos varying heights of dimension, use varying layers of CraftBond™ Foam Mounting Tape to attach photos and die cut words. Attach leaves with CraftBond™ Glue Spots.