Beach Day Scrapbook Layout
A Day at the Beach scrapbook page from AMACO created using metal embossing, wire form and stamp art is easy to create with these simple steps. Keep your sandy memories safe forever with this cute quick and easy scrapbook layout idea.
- AMACO ArtEmboss Medium Weight Aluminum
- AMACO WireForm Diamond Mesh Aluminum
- AMACO Metal Stamp Art Ink Pad - Rust
- Glue Dots International
- Timeless Touches Fibers
- Sizzix Dies — Shell, Sand Dollar, Star Fish and Photo Corners
- All Night Media Alphabet Stamps
- DMD Paper Reflections Cardstock
- JewelCraft Nailheads
- Using Sizzix die cut machine; cut two Star Fish, one Sand Dollar, two Shells and eight photo corners from ArtEmboss® metal.
- Add photo corners to photograph corners. Matt pictures with WireForm®, cutting carefully with scissors.
- Cut two light brown strips of cardstock. Adhere to back of photo matts with nailheads.
- Adhere brown strip to bottom section of layout. Cut WireForm® strip 2 inches by 13 inches. Attach WireForm® to layout by bending edges around layout.
- Adhere metal die cuts to border.
- Stamp title and heat emboss to set ink.
- Turn title block over and emboss the word ‘Beach’ (backwards) with a stylus.
- Bend top edge of title block over fiber piece. Tie at the top, and adhere to layout with nailhead.
- Computer journal onto light brown cardstock. Add WireForm® and nailheads as shown.