Precious New Baby Scrapbook Layout
By: Anita Scroggins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have you welcomed a new little one into your life? If so, you're going to love this Precious New Baby Scrapbook Layout. This lovely scrapbook layout includes several layers of embellishments and lacy additions, making it perfect for a new little girl. Create and frame this scrapbook page for a lovely gift for a new mommy to be, or frame it and hang it in your baby's room as a sweet reminder of how quickly our little ones grow! Great for the creative at heart, this scrapbook layout is sure to inspire you to get back into paper crafting.
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Scrapbooking
Occasion/Theme: Baby Shower/Birth
Project or Page Size: 12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper Used: Scrapbook Paper
- Little B Celtic Knot Punch
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments - Butterflies
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments - Cherry Blossoms
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments -Daisys
- Little B Designer Die - Party
- Little B Pull Flowers - Chrysanthemum
- KaiserCraft Patterned Papers - Be-YOU-tiful
- Whipped Spackle - Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
- Petaloo- Flowers
- Scotch ATG and Quick Dry Adhesive
- Alpha Stickers - SNAP
- To create the frame behind my photo, I trimmed a 12x12 die cut sheet down to match my size.
- Using a stencil I applied Whipped Spackle to my background page; when dry I gave it a spritz of ink.
- Use foam tape and multi layers of paper to give the photo more dimension from the page.
- Ruffle Pull Flower along side of photo, add a strip of lace on top, tucking both under the edge of the photo mat.
- Add Dimensional Stickers and die cuts around page.
- Add title with alpha stickers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you think you know all the ways to make crafts with wine corks, you've obviously never seen this genius Pretty Pendant Charm… See moreGet More Projects
- Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Scrapbook Layout
- 115 Free Scrapbook Layouts
- Vintage Wedding Day Scrapbook Layout
- Je T'aime Wedding Scrapbook Layout
- Love You Forever Layout
- Mom Scrapbook Layout
- Beachy Memories Scrapbook Layout
- 10 Minute Scrapbook Layout
- "Finally a Teen" Scrapbook Page
- Mountaintop Wedding Scrapbook Layout
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 268 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Easy Button Earrings
- Penny Copper and Gold Necklace
- DIY Movie or Picnic Blanket
- DIY Insect Repeller/Cleaner
- All Natural Weed Killer DIY
- Woodland Espresso Cup Airplant Planter
- Nautical Free Printable Art
- Turquoise Beach Watercolor Printables
- Silk Flower Centerpiece