Precious New Baby Scrapbook Layout
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have you welcomed a new little one into your life? If so, you're going to love this Precious New Baby Scrapbook Layout. This lovely scrapbook layout includes several layers of embellishments and lacy additions, making it perfect for a new little girl. Create and frame this scrapbook page for a lovely gift for a new mommy to be, or frame it and hang it in your baby's room as a sweet reminder of how quickly our little ones grow! Great for the creative at heart, this scrapbook layout is sure to inspire you to get back into paper crafting.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Little B Celtic Knot Punch
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments - Butterflies
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments - Cherry Blossoms
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments -Daisys
- Little B Designer Die - Party
- Little B Pull Flowers - Chrysanthemum
- KaiserCraft Patterned Papers - Be-YOU-tiful
- Whipped Spackle - Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
- Petaloo- Flowers
- Scotch ATG and Quick Dry Adhesive
- Alpha Stickers - SNAP
To create the frame behind my photo, I trimmed a 12x12 die cut sheet down to match my size.
Using a stencil I applied Whipped Spackle to my background page; when dry I gave it a spritz of ink.
Use foam tape and multi layers of paper to give the photo more dimension from the page.
Ruffle Pull Flower along side of photo, add a strip of lace on top, tucking both under the edge of the photo mat.
Add Dimensional Stickers and die cuts around page.
Add title with alpha stickers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
- Autumn Landscape Scrapbooking Page
- Just Married Scrapbook Layout
- 115 Free Scrapbook Layouts
- Autumn Harvest Scrapbook Layout
- Baby Photo Scrapbook Page
- Bingham Family Story Scrapbook Layout
- Halloween Party Scrapbook Layout
- Dear Santa Scrapbook Page
- Vintage Wedding Day Scrapbook Layout
- Double Page Lucy Layout
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home