Precious New Baby Scrapbook Layout
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have you welcomed a new little one into your life? If so, you're going to love this Precious New Baby Scrapbook Layout. This lovely scrapbook layout includes several layers of embellishments and lacy additions, making it perfect for a new little girl. Create and frame this scrapbook page for a lovely gift for a new mommy to be, or frame it and hang it in your baby's room as a sweet reminder of how quickly our little ones grow! Great for the creative at heart, this scrapbook layout is sure to inspire you to get back into paper crafting.
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Scrapbooking
Occasion/Theme: Baby Shower/Birth
Project or Page Size: 12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper Used: Scrapbook Paper
- Little B Celtic Knot Punch
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments - Butterflies
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments - Cherry Blossoms
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments -Daisys
- Little B Designer Die - Party
- Little B Pull Flowers - Chrysanthemum
- KaiserCraft Patterned Papers - Be-YOU-tiful
- Whipped Spackle - Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
- Petaloo- Flowers
- Scotch ATG and Quick Dry Adhesive
- Alpha Stickers - SNAP
- To create the frame behind my photo, I trimmed a 12x12 die cut sheet down to match my size.
- Using a stencil I applied Whipped Spackle to my background page; when dry I gave it a spritz of ink.
- Use foam tape and multi layers of paper to give the photo more dimension from the page.
- Ruffle Pull Flower along side of photo, add a strip of lace on top, tucking both under the edge of the photo mat.
- Add Dimensional Stickers and die cuts around page.
- Add title with alpha stickers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Crochet Candy Corn Earrings
- Crochet Business Card Holders
- Crochet Halloween Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home