Precious New Baby Scrapbook Layout
Have you welcomed a new little one into your life? If so, you're going to love this Precious New Baby Scrapbook Layout. This lovely scrapbook layout includes several layers of embellishments and lacy additions, making it perfect for a new little girl. Create and frame this scrapbook page for a lovely gift for a new mommy to be, or frame it and hang it in your baby's room as a sweet reminder of how quickly our little ones grow! Great for the creative at heart, this scrapbook layout is sure to inspire you to get back into paper crafting.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Little B Celtic Knot Punch
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments - Butterflies
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments - Cherry Blossoms
- Little B Mini Dimensional Sticker Embellishments -Daisys
- Little B Designer Die - Party
- Little B Pull Flowers - Chrysanthemum
- KaiserCraft Patterned Papers - Be-YOU-tiful
- Whipped Spackle - Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
- Petaloo- Flowers
- Scotch ATG and Quick Dry Adhesive
- Alpha Stickers - SNAP
To create the frame behind my photo, I trimmed a 12x12 die cut sheet down to match my size.
Using a stencil I applied Whipped Spackle to my background page; when dry I gave it a spritz of ink.
Use foam tape and multi layers of paper to give the photo more dimension from the page.
Ruffle Pull Flower along side of photo, add a strip of lace on top, tucking both under the edge of the photo mat.
Add Dimensional Stickers and die cuts around page.
Add title with alpha stickers.
Read NextLove You Forever Layout