Ric Rac Rose Rings
Learn how to make a ring from some ric-rac scraps with these fabric flowers patterns from Maize Hutton. These ric-rac rose rings are so chic, and perfect for a night on the town.
- Coordinating thread
- Ring shank
- Start by folding over one end of the ric-rac and securing it with a stitch.
- Roll the ric-rac into a shape of a flower and secure the bottom portion with stitches.
- Continue rolling the ric-rac and securing with stitches to the back as it takes on a flower shape.
- When your flower is big enough to fit on the ring shank, cut the ric-rac, fold it over to the back and secure with a few stitches.
- Attach the ric-rac flower to the ring shank. I use UHU because it grabs and dries quickly.
- Make sure to push down the flower on the ring shank securely. Pull back a few portions of the rick rack to make petals.