Glammed Up Clay Rings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Make festive and playful rings, full of glitter and sparckle without the mess!"
Learn how to make rings with these cute glitter craft ideas! The Glammed Up DIY Rings are a cute way to combine clay craft ideas with some serious sparkle. These cute, DIY jewelry ideas are a great way to add some shine to your wardrobe in a thrifty and playful way. These rings would make a cute addition to your New Year’s Eve outfit as well as precious little homemade party favors for your bridal shower or daughter’s birthday party. If you are not a big fan of glitter, consider spray painting these cuties metallic colors instead.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
- How to Make Bow Scrunchies
- 5 Free Loom Knitting Slipper Patterns
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- 14 Gorgeous Day of the Dead Crafts
- Denim Cables Floor Pillow
- Litus Beach Bag
- Natare Top
- Autumn Leaves Shawl
- Top Down Summer Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home