Glammed Up Clay Rings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Make festive and playful rings, full of glitter and sparckle without the mess!"
Learn how to make rings with these cute glitter craft ideas! The Glammed Up DIY Rings are a cute way to combine clay craft ideas with some serious sparkle. These cute, DIY jewelry ideas are a great way to add some shine to your wardrobe in a thrifty and playful way. These rings would make a cute addition to your New Year’s Eve outfit as well as precious little homemade party favors for your bridal shower or daughter’s birthday party. If you are not a big fan of glitter, consider spray painting these cuties metallic colors instead.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home