In Bloom Lemonade Ring
You'll love showing off this In Bloom Lemonade Ring from Laliberi! This colorful beaded ring is just as fun to wear as it is to make. You can create one in whatever colors you'd like, but the lemon yellows and soft pinks make this ring perfect for summer!
- Brass Filigree Flower Ring Starters
- Fall Tulip and Leaf Beads
- Pink Tulip and Leaf Beads
- Jonquil Bicones 4mm
- Light Rose Binecones 4mm
- Flush Cutters
- Chain Nose Jewelry Pliers
- 26 Gauge Wire
- Thread a piece of wire (7 inches) through a crystal to the middle of the wire and bend together. Now pass this wire through your flower and then through the ring. (see tip below)
- Weave the wire end through several holes in the ring base to secure your work. Trim excess wire and use chain nose pliers to finish tucking the wire end into the top of the brooch base, under each crystal and flower component.
- Repeat the above step with all of your flower groupings.
- Tip: Start wiring your first flower in the center and work the other flowers around that one.
Read NextBling Ring