Snowman Gift Tag
This gift tag uses a snowman stamp with a bit of edge, creating an almost ironic Christmas gift tag which many will appreciate. Give this tag to teenagers and those who avoid traditional Christmas festivity.
- Tag: 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Metal Word: "Bundle of joy" from Die Cuts with a View
- Stamp: "Snowman" and "Large Flaky Background" both by Stampotique
- Ink: Memories Mists: "Blueberry Shake" and "Iridescent", Palette Hybrid Ink "Starry Nights", "India Ink" all ink from Stewart Superior
- Cooper Wire
- Pop Dots
- Adhesive: I use "Zip Dry" by Beaconcreates
- Fiber: got my at Michael craft store
- Accent Powder: Int. Blue from Stewart Superior
- Paint Brush
- craft sheet
- Colored Pencil
- Spray Tag with Memories Mists: Blueberry Shake, when dry Stamp "large Flaky Background using Starry Night ink. Ink all edges of tag with Starry Night Ink. Spray all of the tag using Memories Mists: Iridescent. Set aside.
- Stamp Snowman using India Ink onto white cardstock.
- On craft sheet place a small amount of Accent Powder and gentle spray water onto it. Mix water into the powder using a paint brush, paint Accent Powder onto Snowman Image. Let dry. After the Accent powder is dry add color in image with colored pencils. Cut out image but cut off his arms.
- To make his arms: Cut three wires about 2 1/2" long - twist all three together and arrange the ends to look like fingers. Adhere the wire to the back of the snow man using a pop dot. Wires will go under the pop dot closes to the paper. Adhere Snowman to bottom of tag.
- Add Metal words and fiber to tag and you are done.
Read NextHomemade Snowball Bath Bombs