Christmas Tree Button Tote
Here is an easy Christmas craft that all your girl friends will love. The instructions are simple and the materials can be found easily at the craft store. This easy Christmas craft is great for gifting or toting around the holidays.
- Tote bag
- For Christmas Tree: 9 small, 12 large, 1 star in silver and gold)
- Needle & thread
- Lay out buttons to resemble Christmas tree shape next to tote bag. I used small and large as well as gold and silver buttons.
- One by one start to sew each button on to the tote in the shape that you laid out next to the tote.
- Continue until you are done.
- Tie a ribbon in a bow and sew to where the handle attaches to the tote.
- Use your bag as a gift bag or tote it around town.
If you like this project, we also suggest:
To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. They are all available at a great discount at CutRateCrafts.com!
Read NextDIY Christmas Etched Plates