Scarf Style 2
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Scarf Style 2
By Ann Budd
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Knitters of all skill levels still seem to find enjoyment in creating the simplest of projects. Regardless of whether you've been knitting for 10 years or 2 months, there's always enjoyment and fun to be had in creating your very own knit scarf.
From simple cowls and infinity scarves to 3D scarves and cabled designs, knit scarves have been popular with knitters for hundreds of years...and it's no reason why. Knit scarves often work up quickly and are great for practicing your knitting skills. They're portable and also make great gifts for practically everyone on your list, and with the fun projects you'll find in Scarf Style 2, you'll be well on your way to creating some of the most unique scarves on the market today!
With 26 fresh designs to make, Scarf Style 2 is filled with amazing scarves, shawls and cowls that are great for all kinds of seasons. With simple designs and more complicated patterns, there's something for everyone in this assortment of knit scarves.
I was completely shocked when I saw the Three-D Entrelac Scarf. With an amazing 3D design, this scarf is eye-catching and stunning...and so easy to make! You can change colors to give your scarf a really fun look, or simply use one color for a fun texturized scarf that will compliment almost any outfit.
That's the great thing about the scarves in this book. You can mix and match yarn colors or simply use one color for a fashionable accessory that you can wear any time. With scarves that are great for the colder and warmer months, you can easily revamp your wardrobe with these fashionable and fun scarf patterns.
Scarves are a comfort food for most knitters, and they're a great way to learn new techniques, skills, stitches and more without a big investment in time or materials. And with the patterns you'll find in Scarf Style 2, you'll find yourself willingly coming back to these scarf patterns again and again.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Cold Weather Crochet
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Unexpected Afghans
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Card Making with Cricut
- Altered Surfaces
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders