Cute Beaded Icicle Swirls
These beautifully decorated icicle swirls would look brilliant hanging on your Christmas tree. They're easy to make and you can reuse them year after year. All you need are some sequins, tinsel and beads. They also make for great gift wrappers.
- 12 inch piece of metallic tinsel stem (or pipe cleaner)
- A large round sequin
- 30 – 6mm plastic faceted beads
- Cut a 6 inch piece of tinsel stem. Straighten it with your fingers. (See photo)
- Slip the end of the stem into the hole on the sequin, and then bend the stem to hold the sequin on. (See photo)
- String on 15 faceted beads. Stack them next to the sequin at the bottom. (See photo)
- Wrap the stem around a pencil (or your finger) to form the swirl. (See photo)
- Curl the top of the stem with your fingers to form the hook at the top of the stem. This can be used to hang your finished ornament.
Copyright 2009 Cousin Corporation of America
Read NextDIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser