Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket Idea
By: Angie Holden from www.thecountrychiccottage.net
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Y’all are going to love this hot dog lover gift basket idea. This is perfect for anytime of the year. I have a fun idea for you to include some DIY condiment dispensers with it as well. You know for mason jar gifts week I just had to include some jars with this gift idea. If you want more ideas for gifts in a jar, scroll to the bottom of this post to see the ideas from my partners for this series. Also stay tuned as tomorrow I will round up the entire series in one post!"
- 2 pint sized mason jars (I used ones with smooth sides)
- 2 mason jar pump dispensers
- Printable tag (download by clicking here)
- Fabric or tissue paper
- Miniature hot dogs (optional)
- Hot dogs and condiments
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- 28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
- Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo
- DIY Chalkboard Canvas
- Upcycled Artificial Sweetener Box
- DIY Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
- 50 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
- 39 Patterns for Pet Clothing and More Pet Crafts