X ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter
Gifted by X-ACTO
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Two of the hardest things to do when it comes to paper crafting is drawing a straight line and cutting a perfect circle. I cannot tell you how much paper and how many photos I’ve ruined because my circle template was off or I misjudged the center of my circle. But that all changed after I got the X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter!
This little tool can cut any sized circle, up to 5 7/8” in diameter. You can use it with cardstock, paper, and photos…so it’s a great tool for scrapbookers and card makers! To change the size of your circle, simply loosen the knob on the front of the tool and slide the circle cutter to the desired diameter, using the ruler on the tool as a guide. Tighten the knob and place the needle at the center of where you want your circle to be. Rotate the tool and the blade will cut out your circle! Easy as that!
With spring right around the corner, I’m gearing up to make a lot of paper flowers to give as gifts for Mother’s Day and Easter. The X-ACTO Circle Cutter is great for prepping my paper flowers. I can make various sized circles without having to worry about using a template every time I need to cut more paper.
Speaking of Mother’s Day, the X-ACTO Circle Cutter would make a great for mom…especially if she loves scrapbooking! Pair this cutting tool with some decorative cardstock or paper and you’ve got a great Easter basket for the craft lover in your life!
We all know how difficult it can be to cut a perfect circle…and using a template every time can be a bit of a hassle…so let the X-ACTO Designer Series Circle Cutter do the work for you! From paper to photos, card stock to cardboard, the X-ACTO Circle Cutter can do it all!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jasmine Scarf
- Crochet Two-Tones Infinity Cowl
- Keep Me Cozy Fingerless Gloves
- Dress Pattern Making Tutorial
- Victoria’s Winter Fingerless Gloves
- Wine Country Triangle Shawl
- DIY Toy Car Bridge & Tunnel
- Be My Valentine Jewelry Set
- Tie Dye Your Summer Crochet Pattern
- Upcycled Football Vase
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home