We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Anchor Threads and Yarns
Gifted by Westminster Fibers
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Whether you enjoy sewing, embroidery, or making friendship bracelets with your friends, you're going to love the colorful floss and yarn from Anchor. Available in kits and as individual skeins, the lovely embroidery floss and thread from Anchor are perfect for all types of needlecrafting projets.
I love the colorful 12-pack kits of embroidery floss from Anchor. With bright summer colors that make up the "July Fields" kit and soft cool colors that make up the "September Fields" kit, you can create beautiful embroidery or needlework designs that are perfect for spring and summer.
If you'd rather use a sewing machine to create your projects, the "Sun Study" collection of threads comes with a lovely palette of spring colors. Soft pinks, purples, greens, and yellows make up this elegant collection of threads that would be perfect for adding a soft detail to pillowcases, skirts, or baby clothing for a little one.
For those who don't sew, the Anchor embroidery floss and thread would also make lovely friendship bracelets and jewelry. Since the embroidery floss comes in kits of like colors, you can create bracelets with coordinating hues that are great for wearing in the warmer months.
So regardless of whether you enjoy sewing or jewelry making, you're sure to love the bright and colorful threads and yarns from Anchor and Westminster Fibers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Clover Embroidery Hoop
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- Creative Options Project Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home