Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Bernat Maker Fashion is a soft and chunky yarn made from a mix of mostly cotton with a little nylon.
The first thing I noticed about the Bernat Maker Fashion yarn was that it felt like a thin fluffy pillow. I pulled up the yarn end to get a closer look, and actually noticed it is lightly stuffed; making this yarn so soft and squishy!
Bernat Maker Fashion is a very unique and fun yarn to experience. The cushiony texture reminds me of a fiber filled tubular T-shirt yarn, but with a much cleaner and smoother look than the t-shirt yarns we have made at home.
Your project ideas will be unlimited! With the available rainbow of colors, you will be able to work up a color theme for everyone on your crochet list. The timeless black, gray, and white colors are also available. This yarn is perfect for crochet bags, blankets, sweaters, leg warmers, scarves, and anything your creative mind can come up with that could use a little extra comfy ( and love ) added into each of its stitches.
One of my favorite things about this yarn is not just that it's marvelous and enjoyable to work with, but you are able to machine wash and dry! As a mother, this can be a very important bonus. Us moms don't always have time to hand wash items, let alone the space and room to lay things flat to dry!
If you are looking for something fresh, soft, strong, comfortable and fun, I highly suggest your next project being made with Bernat Maker Fashion yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- Chance to win a 12-PC Set of Bistro Chalk Markers!
- Enter for your chance to win the Relaxing Yarn Medley!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat EZ Wool Yarn!
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Mystery Holiday Box!
- Win a Premium SketchBox filled with art supplies!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Choo Choo Organizer Drawers
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wildlife Graphghan
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- Whitney Poncho
- C2c Heart And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Crochet Pattern Small Bag
- Mini Jute Basket
- Diy Cardboard Play Kitchen For Kids
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home