Therm O Web Fabric Fuse
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Therm O Web Fabric Fuse™
Gifted by: Therm O Web
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
No need to sew those tiny projects! Fabric Fuse™ from Therm O Web is a permanent, quick bonding adhesive that serves as a no-sew alternative for fabric projects.
Fabric Fuse™ comes in three forms: liquid adhesive, tape, and sheets. The Fabric Fuse™ Liquid Adhesive is the most versatile solution for fabric crafting. What sets this liquid adhesive apart are a few factors. The liquid adhesive is quick-bonding and permanent. It dries clear and is machine-washable and dryable. An exciting quality of this adhesive is that it remains flexible after it dries, making it perfect for any wearable projects. Therm O Web proudly advertises a "quick STRONG bond", so if you're crafting wearables for rough-and-tumble boys, this is the perfect fabric adhesive for you!
Fabric Fuse™ Tape comes in a 5/8" x 20' double-sided roll. An adhesive roll like this one is perfect for hemming, ribbon, trims, and more. It adheres instantly: just press and go! The tape offers plenty of control for placement and is great for small projects.
Last, Fabric Fuse™ Adhesive Sheets measure 4.25" x 5" and include five sheets per pack. These sheets are perfect for patches. Cut the adhesive sheets down to size and you're good to go. You can also use them for crafting with felt sheets, too! As with the tape, it will adhere instantly.
One great example that showcases how this adhesive is used is the Hello Heart Fabric Sachets. This lovely no-sew project shows how you can use the Fabric Fuse™ Tape even around the curved edges of the hearts for a wonderful no-sew solution. You can also die cut shapes in fabric or felt and use the Fabric Fuse™ Liquid Adhesive to adhere your die cuts together! This is a fun way to use your paper crafting tools for a fabric project.
Fabulous for any no-sew project, Therm O Web Fabric Fuse™ is an easy and quick way to put your fabric projects together.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- Enter for your chance to win the Deflecto Space Saving Storage Giveaway!
- Chance to Win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Practical Origami
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Enter to win the Aztek Airbrush System!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home