We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
We all know and love Fiskars brand for their amazing scissors and cutting tools. They have been an icon in the crafting industry for 45 years now. Now, they have taken crafting to another level for scrapbookers and cardmakers with the Fuse Creativity system.
As a crafter who does cardmaking, altered projects and scrapbooking, I was over the moon excited to get a chance to try out the Fuse and review it. I’m a sucker for gorgeous letterpress, but when I heard that this machine will die-cut and letter press all in one I just had to see it in action.
When you get this system, it comes ready to go with a started set. You will receive the machine, a die and two letterpress plates, cutting plate with rubber mat, base plate, black ink pad and the owners manual. This will let you get to playing and creating immediately. I love that you can use your own ink pad choices and colors. It’s all about finding what you like best for the kind of project your creating. I was lucky enough to also receive the Adapter kit, two design sets and two expansion packs. What is all that you might ask? The design sets come with one die and two letterpress plates per pack. They are priced very well and can be stored directly in the machine itself. The expansion packs include four interchangeable letterpress plates that coordinate with the design sets. These are also priced to buy.
With all that, you can create in five different ways:
- Die cut and letterpress
- Die cut and press (like embossing)
- Just die cut
- Just press
- Just letterpress
Awesome right? The machine folds up nicely to be stored away, but I don’t see why you would want to do that. I tried all five techniques and found that it cuts like butter and works like a dream. No complaints from me at all. I love how quickly you can make fun tags, cards or layout embellishments with this in one step.
I hope that you give this machine a new home in your studio. It will change the way you create for sure.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
- Chance to win a Chroma Blends Watercolor Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Grace Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Banana Fiber Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat EZ Wool Yarn!
- Chance to Win an All About Spinning Cotton Kit and DVD!
- Chance to Win an Easy Marble Paint Set!
- Chance to Win a YarnYAY! Subscription Box!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Simplicity Piping Wizard
- Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Thread Set
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- On-the-go Case
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- How To Make A Burp Cloth With Baby's Name On It
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home