9 Unique Uses for Polymer Clay
Have you been wondering how to use Polymer clay? Well, you're in luck! With these 9 Unique Uses for Polymer Clay, you'll learn how to take this well-loved craft material and turn it into something beautiful. From the practical to the decorative, these easy clay crafts can help transform almost anything in your home. So gather up that old silverware, take those dusty vases out of storage, and get ready to give them a whole new life with these Polymer clay tutorials. You'll also find some fun projects in this list that are made from scratch using clay. Check them out!
If you love these creative Polymer clay tutorials, you're sure to love our new free eBook, 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Decor, and More. Filled with great Polymer clay jewelry patterns, figurines, home decor ideas, and more, this eBook is a must-have for anyone who loves crafting with clay.
9 Unique Uses for Polymer Clay
- Vintage Clay DIY Bracelets: Create gorgeous wrap bracelets that are perfect for a night out on the town. Your friends will be wondering where you got these Vintage Clay DIY Bracelets. Cute!
- Pretty Petal Kitchen Caddy: A thrift store vase can be transformed into something beautiful with this Pretty Petal Kitchen Caddy. Great for beginners, this Polymer clay craft is super easy to make and can be done with a simple clay or fondant cutter.
- Clay Jewelry Dish: Keep all your spare change, earrings, and other odds and ends together in one place with these adorable Clay Jewelry Dishes. Made using items around the home, these clay dishes are budget-friendly and very easy to make. They also make great gifts for a friend or hostess.
- Wine Glass Guards: Keep insects away from your drinks this summer with these handy Wine Glass Guards. Not only do they work to keep bugs away, but they're cute too! NEW!
- Faux Metallic Vase: Artistic metal vases can be expensive, but you can create your own unique vase with this Faux Metallic Vase tutorial. Use Polymer clay to give an old vase a metallic look, and embellish the completed vase with branches or flowers. No one will believe it's a fake!
- Funky Polymer Clay Crochet Hook Handles: Add a comfortable handle to your crochet hooks with this Funky Polymer Clay Crochet Hook Handle tutorial. Adding a clay handle to your crochet hooks allows the hook to sit easily in your hand, not to mention it makes your crochet hooks look extra pretty!
- Animal Cookie DIY Necklace: Be bold this summer with this super cute Animal Cookie DIY Necklace! Perfect for adding color to any outfit, this clay necklace is one-of-a-kind. NEW!
- Mokume Gane Peacock Utensils: An old set of silverware can be made new again with this Mokume Gane Peacock Utensil project. This is a great way to give new life to an old silverware set, or to make an outdated set look fun and stylish for a new college student or new apartment owner.
- Faux Tie Dye Coasters: Would you believe that you can get the look of tie-dye with clay? These cute Faux Tie Dye Coasters have the look of tie-dye without the mess. Great for summer parties and BBQ's, these fun coasters are clay stash busters, and are great for both cold and warm drinks.
For more easy clay projects, check out these 20 Clay Crafts for Adults.
Let us know: What projects have you made with clay in the past?
Read NextMokume Gane Peacock Utensils
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use