Clay Air Plant Holder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "See how to create these super simple marbled play holders using only polymer clay! And the best part is you can use any colors you would like to create your very own marbled pattern to match your decor!"
Air plants are a trendy way to add some green to just about any small space. The best way to stay stylish and keep from being too cluttered is decorating up high. This is why these clay pot crafts are one of the best indoor plant ideas out there. Hanging from the ceiling or even inside a doorway, the Clay Air Plant Holder is a pretty way to add garden crafts to your indoor space. These would be a lovely addition to your porch, as well.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Breton Ruffle Cuff Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Lotus In Origami Style
- "Create" Pillow
- Giant Plarn Mandala
- Basic C2C Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home