Look of Fused Glass Heart Pendant
Are you a fan of fused glass jewelry? Create a pendant that looks like the real thing! A Look of Fused Glass Heart Pendant by Heidi Borchers is a pretty addition to any outfit. Follow along with the tutorial and learn a cool new jewelry making technique!
- Aleene’s Platinum Bond 7800 All Purpose Adhesive
- Non-stick foil
- Embossing stylus tool (or pencil)
- Small seed beads and/or microbeads
- Tear off piece of non-stick foil from roll. Gently crinkle to add texture. Place on work surface and smooth flat with hands.
- Draw pattern on foil with stylus.
- Squeeze glue directly from tube onto foil keeping within pattern line.
- Sprinkle beads into wet glue.
- If needed, use toothpick to help glue stay within pattern line. If using an eyepin to create a pendant, cut to approximately 1/4″ and carefully press the wire into the top center of glue keeping the eyepin above the glue area.Let dry completely overnight.
- Carefully peel dried designs from foil.
- If needed, use scissors to reshape.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Create a Look of Fused Glass Pendant.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.