Matchbook Sticker Holder
Do you love handmade paper crafts? Then you'll want to create this fun and easy project. A Matchbook Sticker Holder from Melissa Langer can be customized as much as you want - show off your creativity!
- Stock weight paper
- Sticker sheet
- Print your image as an 8 x 10 on 8.5 x 11 cover stock weight paper.
- Cut the off the white border and then cut the scanned image in half into two 4 x 10 strips.
- Fold one end up approximately 3/4". (It does not have to be exact.)
- Fold the top to sit under the flap about 1/4" so that it catches and does not slip out.
- Print out or use your favorite sticker sheets and cut them so that they fit flat in the bottom area from the bottom to top crease. I stacked about 4 sticker strips in my book but you can add more. Please customize this project to your own wonderful ideas! (My address labels were printed on Avery 8250 and cut to 4.5" in length x 1 of their columns which measures 2 3/4". You can use any labels or stickers that you would like.)
- Now just place a staple at the bottom of the folded area being careful not to staple a sticker.
- Tuck the top flap under fold and it is done!
Read NextDarling Daisy Printable Mandala