We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Melissa Langer lives in Louisville, Colorado with her husband, Fred, her parrotlet, Gilbert and her pug, Emmitt. Melissa loves to paint pugs and other dog breeds she lovingly calls Pug Pals.Her joy in life is to share her art with others.
My pug and dog paintings embody the toothy grins and wagging tails that happily greet us throughout our lives. I know I have succeeded when my artwork lights up the viewer's eye with a spark of recognition of an old friend. Whether the connection is from childhood or current day, that kind of smile is always contagious. My passion is working with acrylics on wood. I love how the paint glides across the wood, often revealing a subtle natural grain of the surface below. Capturing the spirit of each dog for people to deeply connect to and enjoy is the true focus of my efforts.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Decorative Mini Journal
- Blind Doodles
- Case for Crochet Hooks
- Easy Knit Teddy Bear
- Crochet Bobble Sweater
- Dog Yarn Painting
- Stamp Carving Tutorial
- Visual Journal
- Matchbook Sticker Holder
- Design Your Own Photo Mat
- DIY Mini Journal
- Pocket-Sized Sticker Books
- Uniquely You Bookmarks
- Create Your Own Night Light
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More