Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"First I cut up about twenty toilet paper rolls into one inch pieces. I then pinched these pieces to create an oval shape. Then I arranged them to my liking and with a hot glue gun, I began attached them to one another creating a flower like pattern. After the glue had dried completely, I painted over all exposed cardboard using yellow and pink acrylic paints. I also added an embellishment to the center using a hot glue gun."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Hot glue gun
- 20 empty toilet paper rolls
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Jewels (optional)
Cut toilet paper rolls into 1” pieces
Gently squeeze sides of each piece to create an oval shape
Arrange pieces to your liking until desired pattern is achieved
Hot glue each piece together section by section
Let glue dry completely
Using acrylic paints, gently apply desired colored to exposed cardboard
Let paint dry
(Optional) Add jewels or embellishments to project using hot glue gun for adhesive
NotesVery fun project! Easy for everyone to do!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home