Recycled Christmas Cards
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Save those Christmas cards for easy project you can make in under an hour. Using just your paper cutter, punches, rubber stamps and ink, a bit of glue, you can turn those cards into great gift add-ons, and more. Bookmarks, gift tags, gift bags and more can be made from the recycled cards. And other holiday cards and birthday cards could also be used in the same way. Save those cards for a fun day of crafting with these ideas!"
- Cards to recycle
- Paper crafting supplies
Recycle any occasion cards!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 16 Projects to Make with Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- Fairy Flowers Coloring Page
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Summer Bouquet Coloring Sheets
- Amazing Ocean Coloring Pages
- Cat Slumber Party Coloring Page
- Peppy Penguin Adult Coloring Page
- Confidential Coloring Page Envelope
- Peculiar Peacock Coloring Sheet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home