Chunky Crochet Hand Warmer
By: Irfanullah Khan from crochetcrosiahome.blogspot.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Market is full of different colors of yarn where you get your most loved color yarn from their and make your own outline and fit gauge. Here you require just crochet thoughts. The people did not know about crochet works they always face problem to buy anything from market with expensive prices. On the off chance that you have crochet ability you have able to make things for your youngsters excellent difference cap, booties, different gloves pattern, upper, covers and ornamental things for your home."
free pattern not for sell
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeLength cuff to top: 5.5 inch. Width= 3.4 inch
5 SC X 6 Row = 1 INCH
- two different color yarn
- crochet hook
- crochet needle
I explain about my new gloves pattern that is made for the medium size to fit in normal hand. It’s an easy pattern bring for you to protect and warm your hand in the cold season. It is crocheted very easy to start a single crochet stitch and throw out some rounds, as you want to longer the cuff. Then start the pattern you need the other color and starting the pattern. This is the simple work to complete the plum section then makes the thumb space for the thumb and makes a single crochet stitch throw out do not make a slip stitch you make around and around as you want to long the top. Then finish it.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home