We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Carole Carter is a quilter, crafter, sewing enthusiast, wool worker, stamper, gardener, hiker, reader, photographer, and recipe developer. She has written articles for various sewing, quilting and book newsletters for years, then started her own blog. She enjoys crafting and anything you can do with a glue gun she is on board to try. Digital cameras have saved her a fortune with her photography hobby. She adores lots of flowers on the veranda, and says nothing beats a homegrown tomato incorporated into a favorite dish. Carole's blog is full of tutorials and articles for anyone interested in quilting, cooking, reading books, gardening, crafting, sewing, photography and more!
Projects on FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
- You’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home