Uniquely You Bookmarks
The best thing about these Uniquely You Bookmarks is the design is up to you! Make bookmarks that reflect your personality by following these easy steps. These handmade paper crafts from Melissa Langer are also great DIY gifts for teacher or really anyone in your life!
- Flip-Pal mobile scanner (or any other scanner)
- White cardstock
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Clear sheet protector
- Sewing machine and thread
- String of bobble yarn
- Scan your favorite image and crop it to 2" x 6".
- Print the image onto cardstock.
- Cut the image out and place it vertically into a sheet protector with one of the 3 punch holes from the sheet protector right at the top.
- Cut the sheet protector leaving about 1/4" to sew the edges closed.
- Sew the sheet protector closed along the right edge and bottom (the left side and top should already be sealed from the construction of the sheet protector sleeve).
- Tie the string of bobble yarn at the top of the bookmark to make a tassel.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.