Make Your Own Bookmarks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make your own bookmarks with this tutorial from Jen Goode! We are thrilled to have Jen back again this month with a fun tutorial using any coloring pages you might have around your home. Summer is here and we’re doing a ton of reading in our house. I thought it would be fun to use up some of those coloring pages we’ve collected to make bookmarks so today I have an easy to make bookmark to share with you and a free template with different bookmark cut designs."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Coloring page or colored paper (try this flower sketch coloring page)
- Bookmark template
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home