Creative Watercolor Art Project
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Want a super fun project to do with you kids? This is it. It is 2 projects in one and they will go crazy for it. First we made coloring book pages using our faces and printed them out. Then instead of coloring them in, which you could just do that, we grabbed the water colors and straws and created works of art to frame and bring fun colors onto the walls. The best part is that you get your kids artwork, and a photo of them all in one!"
Plus, if you love coloring, check out the video below about some of Ken Oliver's coloring supplies.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- Nancy Beanie
- Hairpin Lace Table Runner
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
- Crochet Fuzzy Muff
- Candle from nature
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- How To Make The Cutest Drawstring Bag!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home