Cute Coloring Book Candleholder
Learn how to use adult coloring book pages to make trendy home decor crafts.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Coloring books are fun - but I never do anything with the images after I color them. This time I took it out of the book - and put it on a candle holder. I have an orange sofa - so it's hard to find things that match... Problem solved - I made my own. Be sure to test the mod podge on the paper and with coloring before you do it on your finished project. Copic markers didn't transfer but some other ones did. You could do this with a wooden candle holder too - or any object that you wanted to put your coloring on."
Transform those coloring book pages and mandalas you have spent hours shading in to DIY home décor accents with this DIY craft idea. The Cute Coloring Book Candleholder shows you how to use your already-colored mandala into a stunning candleholder for your home. Shading in mandalas can take hours at a time, so you should absolutely preserve that effort and moment of self-expression for all to see. If you are not on the hunt for a candleholder, you could easily use this Mod Podge technique to make other coloring book page crafts.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Leisure Arts Art of Coloring Mandalas Coloring Book
- Copic Markers
- Plaid folkart home decor chalk paint
- Glass Candle Holder
- mod podge gloss
Cut mandala out of coloring book using cutting tools. Make sure it fits on the top of your candle holder.
Test some of the scrap with the markers and the mod podge to make sure it doesn't run.
Color the mandala with copic markers.
Paint candle holder with black paint. Let dry
Apply second coat, let dry.
Apply mod podge to top of candle holder.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home