On-Trend Circles DIY Centerpiece
Add some modern art to your tablescape with this centerpiece DIY idea.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I love those circle/globes you see all the time. I thought I could make my own using paint & an unexpected product. I really like how this turned out and it was very simple! The hot glue gun is the key to making it work! I really like the way this came out. You might need to tighten the screw on the embroidery hoops. It might look better with a wooden hoop. Be careful putting things inside/taking them out because you might have to touch up your paint."
Throwing a dinner party often means that you want to add some new home décor ideas to your space to impress your guests. Skip the usual box store buys and learn how to make a centerpiece for your dinner or coffee table that is sure to impress with this DIY craft. The On-Trend Circles DIY Centerpiece is a stunning way to rework crafting supplies you already own in order to create a textured and trendy piece. Scroll down to learn how to make a home décor piece that truly looks like modern art.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Two plastic embroidery hoops (you could use wood, they might work better)
- Hot glue gun
- Testers Craft Glitter Burst Black Ice
- Paint brushes
- Flameless candle
- Fake succulents
Separate each hoop into the 2 rings, and then put them together to test shape.
Use nail file to file down edges (if needed).
Use Hot Glue gun to glue the hoops into place
Paint hoops with paint. let dry
Apply 3 coats, allowing to dry in between.
Lay on desired location, insert the flameless candle.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- Printable I Spy Summer
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home