Adorable Crochet Coaster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It really is true that crocheting and working with other hobbies can relax you and soothe your nervous system. As if it was automatic, I picked up my hook and started to play. Ta-Da! 15 minutes later, I had two of these made. Not only do they work up quickly, but they are so crazy simple to make."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
21 DIY Coaster Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Ultimate Sports Bra Pattern
- Common Sewing Machine Problems And How To Fix Them
- Tiny Petunia Flower | Crafting Happiness
- Country Spice Pumpkins
- Molly The Mermaid
- Soft Sunshine Chair Pad
- Knitted Moccasin Slippers For Children
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home