Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Spread Your Wings And Fly Mixed Media Canvas Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Let your creativity flow with this Spread Your Wings And Fly Mixed Media Canvas Art. Use an assortment of products to create this inspiring mixed media canvas and be sure to hang it up in your home. Use Oly-fun on foam with stamps, inks, stencils, paints and assorted embellishments. This is one of the best ways to remind yourself just how many things you're capable of. If you're nervous about working with mixed media supplies or have never created a mixed media craft project before, this is a great project to start on. Now it's time to spread your crafty wings and test out new skills - the results will certainly be worth it.
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
- Fairfield foam
- Oly-Fun in color of your choice
- Ann Butler Designs stencils and stamps and inks by Clearsnap
- Little B butterfly embellishments
- Stencil 1 butterfly stencil
- Folk Art paint by Plaid in a variety of colors
Adhere Oly-fun to foam
Paint Oly-fun and foam
Use stencils with molding paste to create dimension in the corners
Use butterfly stencil and molding paste
Use a baby wipe to blend, remove and redistribute the paint
Stamp around the edges
Add little butterflies
Add stickers to finish
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- Cactus Painted Rocks with Yarn Pots
- Old Book Recycled Into A Jewelry Box
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
- Message In A Bottle (with Free Printables!)
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- DIY Eyeglass Case with Paper Tube and Fabric
- Faux Pottery Planter
- How To Make A Creepy Halloween Mirror
- Retro Muffin Tin Frame
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home