Tea Bag Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A recycled tea bag turned into a mixed media piece of art. The materials are whatever craft ephemera you have lying around, in this case, paper dolls, embroidery thread, rubber stamps, stencils and stickers. This project can be framed and enjoyed or used as a Book mark, glued to the front of a blank card. It could also be used as a refrigerator magnet or glued into a scrapbook page. If there was a series of them it would make a beautiful banner!"
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
- used tea bag
- Ideology paper dolls
- Gelli Plate
- Acrylic paints
- Rubber stamps
- Permanent black ink
- Embroidery thread
- Sticker phrases like Small Talk
Empty the loose tea out of a used tea bag and dry
Apply paint using a Gelli Plate
Random rubber stamping
Use embroidery stitches to make flowers
Adhere paper dolls and sticker phrases on tag
Attach tea tag
NotesThis is lovely to do with paper dolls or just with embroidery stitches. Only two or three stitch patterns are necessary to make the tag interesting. They are pretty adhered to a blank greeting card. It’s a card with a gift of personal art work. A child could do this.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beauty For Ashes
- Old Book Recycled Into A Jewelry Box
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
- DIY Textured Collage
- Retro Muffin Tin Frame
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- Fun Button Crafts For Kids
- Cactus Painted Rocks with Yarn Pots
- Vintage Mixed Media Homemade Valentine's Day Scrapbook Layout
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home