27 Knit Stripe Patterns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you love knitting fun clothing and accessories, be sure to check out our selection of free knit patterns for shrugs, bags, and other wearables. Knit stripe patterns lend themselves perfectly to sweaters and handbags. This Uptown Tote Bag is great for beginners. Knitting totes and bags is easy and fun, and they make great gifts! This bag has a very easy stripe design and is the perfect project if you're learning how to knit. For beginners, there's also lots of fun afghans and sweaters in our collection of 27 knit stripe patterns.
And babies can rock the knit stripe patterns! This Rainbow Afghan is perfect for a little boy or girl. The bright colors are fun and will easily brighten up a living room or nursery. There's lots of easy beginner knitting projects in our free knit patterns for baby blankets and clothing section. There's also some free knitted hat patterns for kids of all ages! These knit strip patterns are easy to customize to be appropriate for a boy or a girl.
To add some color to your living room, bathroom, or kitchen, check out these simple knitting ideas for house and home. This knit or crochet striped place mat is perfect for tying all the colors in your dining room together. You can knit it or crochet it, whatever is easier for you! There's also some great knitted dishcloth patterns and other fun knit stripe patterns in this section!
So whether you're new to knitting or have been clinking knitting needles for a while, you're bound to find something you'l love in this collection of 27 knit stripe patterns!
27 Knit Stripe Patterns Table of Contents
Knit stripe patterns are great to use when you're making sweaters, socks, bags, and hats...and in this collection of free knit patterns for shrugs, bags, and other wearables, we have lots of projects that bear a colorful striped pattern! Mix and match colors to find a palate that works for you.
- Little Arches Socks: Looking for some easy beginner knitting projects? These cute striped socks are perfect for boys and girls, since you can easily change the yarn color to be whatever you'd like!
- Striped Yoga Mat: Knit this easy bag in attractive stripes to carry your yoga mat or as a gift for a friend or family member with a love of yoga. The yarn in this yoga bag knit stripe pattern is self-striping, so you will not have to switch balls!
- Wide Neck Tie Top Knitting Pattern: Knitting sweater patterns for beginners make great gifts for loved ones, or just something fun to make for yourself! Knit stripe patterns like this are fun and easy to make, and this sweater would look great on anyone!
- Colorful Striped Vest: Knit striped patterns, like this striped vest, are great for both men and women. Make matching vests for a cute couple you know!
- Colorful Striped Sweater: Knit stripe patterns are a great way to use up all your yarn scraps. This striped sweater is colorful and fun and a is a great way to brighten your wardrobe!
- Uptown Tote Bag: Are you learning how to knit? For beginners, knitting stripes can be intimidating, but not so with this easy striped bag!
- Soft Baby Socks: Looking for some free knitting socks patterns? The knit stripe patterns on these soft socks make them perfect for anyone, kids or adults!
- Felted Striped Bag: Knitting totes and bags is a fun way to show off your knitting skills. This felted striped bag is easy to make and fun to embellish.
- Boatneck Sweater in Bold Stripes: Looking for a beginner sweater knitting pattern? This easy to make sweater works up in only two pieces! Knit stripe patterns like this are perfect for any time of year.
- Self Striping Socks: These socks are great for a beginner. Knitting socks is easy and fun with this self striping yarn...so there's no need to change colors!
- BeeBopper Knitted Tote Bag: When it comes to knit stripe patterns, this bag is perfect! Use any color combination you like to create a fun purse that's sure to stand out!
- Stripe Hat in Rib Stitch: Fans of loom knitting will love this knit stripes pattern. This striped hat works up quickly and is perfect for boy or girl.
Wondering how to knit a baby blanket? For beginners, baby blankets are some of the easiest things to make! These knit stripe patterns are just for baby, and there's lots of free knit patterns for baby blankets, clothing, and more!
- Baby Knit Kimono: Babies will love this striped wrap sweater. Knit stripe patterns like this are easy to customize.
- Fun Stripes Sweater: Free knitted hat patterns for kids, like this striped hat and sweater set, are so cute and make great gifts! You can use whatever color yarn you'd like to create your desired striped effect.
- Rainbow Baby Afghan: Add some color to the nursery with these knitting baby blanket patterns! For beginners, this project is a must...and knit stripe patterns like this rainbow baby afghan, are great for boys and girls alike!
- Knit Baby Vest: Knit stripe patterns are great to make for little girls and boys because you can add lots of color to whatever you're making for them. This cute vest is perfect for either a boy or a girl.
- Vertical Stripes Hoodie: Kids will love knit stripe patterns like this! These sweaters make for easy knitting. For kids, there's nothing more colorful or fun!
- Chunky Hoodie Baby Sweater: This beginner sweater knitting pattern is great for a little baby girl! It will keep her nice and warm in the cold winter months!
- Striped Jumper: This adorable striped jumper is easy to knit and works well for growing kids. This jumper knitting pattern features stripes of "strawberry" and "lilac" yarn.
- Striped Baby Blankie: If you're hunting for free knit patterns for baby blankets, look no further than this striped afghan! BONUS! You can actually make 2 projects with this knitting tutorial!
For house and home, knit strip patterns can do wonders. From the kitchen to the living room, these knit afghan patterns for beginners and knitted dishcloth patterns are great for livening up your decor.
- Pillar Stitch Afghan: Knitted afghan patterns for beginners make great projects and gifts. This pillar stitch afghan is great for the holidays, but can be used anytime.
- Simple Stripe Rug: Knit stripe patterns are great for rugs and mats. This striped rug would look awesome in a bathroom or kitchen.
- Peaceful Lap Afghan: Knit a beautiful afghan perfect for one in inexpensive "Spa Blue" and "Seagrass" yarn. This easy afghan knitting pattern features blocks of the ombre yarn in a special pattern stitch and solid stripes in stockinette stitch.
- Striped Place Mat: Simple knitting ideas, like this striped placemat, are great for tying all the colors together in your kitchen. These are easy beginner knitting projects that also make great housewarming gifts.
- Stripe Floor Pillow: Knit stripe patterns are great for pillows, blankets, and more! This striped pillow can add color and texture to your living room. Use whatever color yarn you like!
- Cotton Stripes Dishcloth: Create practical yet attractive striped dishcloths with this free dishcloth knitting pattern. This easy dishcloth is a great knitting pattern for beginners as you won't have to switch balls of yarn. The cotton yarn is easy to work and washable.
- Bold Stripe Rug: You'll love knit stripe patterns like this bold rug! Built with beautiful colors, this heavy duty rug is great for outside your front door.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home