Striped Wedge Knit Pattern
By: Jessie Rayot from jessieathome.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add some style to your wardrobe when you include this gorgeous design.
From the blogger: "Wedge is a fun striped knit pattern that is easy to create! With some creative uses of increases and decreases a wedge shape is formed. The pattern is essentially a four-row repeat, but it is written out longer because I’ve included all the color changes for you. However, because it is just a four-row repeat, it is very easy to continue along to make a larger wrap. Just get more Red Heart Gleam yarn to make it larger."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Medium weight/worsted weight yarn (blogger used Red Heart Boutique Gleam in Patina, Creamy, and Indigo)
- 11 or 8 mm knitting needles
- Yarn needle
Get more fantastic knit scarf patterns in our collection, Knitted Scarf Patterns: 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mountain Chalet Knit Flat Slipper Boots
- Striped Wedge Knit Pattern
- Easy Boxy Knit T-Shirt
- Knitted Scarf Patterns: 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Better Dorm Boots for Men
- "24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns" eBook
- "12 Easy Lace Knitting Patterns" eBook
- Prince Wrap
- Big Beginner Knit Shawl - Scarf
- Unbelievably Easy Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wedding Photos Home Decor Display
- Pretty Polka Dot Patio Furniture
- Coloring Book Jewelry Set
- Checkerboard Easy Chair
- Dancing Sheep Crochet Hat
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Quilling: Basic Materials and Technique
- Rustic Chic Love Chicken Wire Frame
- Today You Will Rule the World Coffee Trivet